The Houston Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America is a 501(c)6 with over 400 members making it one of the nation’s largest and most active chapters of PRSA.
As part of a long-term plan, we are currently soliciting bids from American-based* vendors who can work with PRSA Houston to transform our current Web site into a dynamic and updated Web platform that is not only visually appealing to visitors, but also provides an engaging user experience.
While we wish to incorporate similar navigation and relationship pages as currently employed by our Web site, the new site should:
- modernize the look of prsahouston.org and bring in line with PRSA National's new brand guidelines;
- provide a responsive mobile experience for interacting with the chapter;
- incorporate an easy-to-use content management system;
- backend analytics and dashboard capabilities to track Web site visitors and engagement;
- organized archives system that will populate events, articles and pictures;
- enhance our ability to provide valuable visibility for our sponsors and vendors through the addition of video, multimedia capabilities;
- includes e-commerce functionality, specifically the ability to provide; event registration payment system, and. Additionally, we would prefer this functionality act as a shopping cart in which users can pay for multiple items for various events at the same time;
- integrate a customer relationship management system to manage organizational contacts, sponsorships and historical organizational documents;
- simplify the development, implementation and utilization of online forms, email announcements, email newsletters, that has to work with our current Emma system;
- and auto-push updates of new job postings and our business directory.
We anticipate notifying the selected vendor by Monday, May 9, 2016, with the redesign and re-launch to be completed no later than Wednesday, July 13, 2016.
We hope that you will take the time to consider working with PRSA Houston and submitting a proposal no later than 5:00 p.m., Monday, March 28, 2016. Should you have any questions, please send them to email@example.com no later than Wednesday, March 16, 2016.
This is a request for proposal letter prepared by the Web site Committee for the material and/or services(s) shown in the attached document. PRSA Houston reserves the right to accept or reject any proposal in its entirety or any items listed on a proposal.
* PRSA Houston is open to working with vendors outside the US