Excalibur Awards Call for Entries
The regular entry deadline for the 2011 Excalibur Awards for Excellence Program is 5 p.m. tomorrow.
Late entries will be accepted until 5 p.m., April 15, 2011, at an additional cost of $60 per entry. No entries will be accepted after 5 p.m., April 15.
Call for Entries Packet
2011 Excalibur Awards Website
This annual competition honors outstanding professional accomplishments in the development and execution of comprehensive public relations programs, individual communications tactics and recognizes outstanding individual and team achievements.
Bigger, Better Than Ever
Based on feedback from last year, PRSA Houston has improved the Excalibur Awards for Excellence program to provide an even bigger bang for your buck:
- $20 discount for Early Bird entries (Deadline has past.)
- No charge for PRSA members to make Special Award nominations
- Simplified nominating process for Special Awards
- Expanded Special Award categories to include awards for agencies and teams
- Special Award winners will be recognized in the Houston Business Journal
- Average minimum scoring to qualify for an award
- Streamlined the entry binder from 3" to 1"
- Special recognition logo for Special Award winners to use in their email signatures or on their Web sites
While other awards competitions entry fees and awards dinner ticket costs have increased, thanks to our sponsors' support, PRSA Houston has been able to steadily maintain participation costs for the last several years.
Contact: Meagan Stangle, 713-243-8879.
Thanks to our presenting sponsor
Ten Steps to Award Winning Contest Entries
Seeking Sponsors to Share Our Stage
Discounts available until May 1
PRSA Houston is thankful for its business partners whose sponsorships have helped shape the Excalibur Awards for Excellence into Houston’s premier public relations awards program. Your company can demonstrate its commitment to the future of communications by participating as a sponsor.
Act before May 1, and receive a discount on your sponsorship or table.
Contact: Ed Davis, 281-250-4871.
PR Foundation Auction Supports PR Future Leaders
A Silent Auction is held during the Excalibur Gala and benefits the Public Relations Foundation of Houston. Contact Ania Czarnecka if you are interested in contributing an item for the auction.
Be sure that the email address you provide is capable of receiving emails from PRSA Houston. Add email@example.com to your "address book" or "safe senders list." Coordinate with your IT department to allow email from firstname.lastname@example.org.