HOUSTON (Mar. 1, 2010) – Eydie Pengelly, APR, has been elected to serve a second year as president of the Public Relations Foundation of Houston (PRFH) Board of Trustees for 2010.
The executive leaders are:
· President: Eydie Pengelly, APR, Eydie Pengelly Marketing Communications
· Vice President: Suzanne Lammers, independent consultant
· Secretary: Robert Ross, The Ensemble Theatre
· Tricia Bentley, Harris County Flood Control District
· David Casey, The Ammerman Experience
· Ania Czarnecka, Magnolia Sky Communications
· Stephanie Dedeaux, APR, independent consultant
· Anna Kaplan, ConocoPhillips
· Michelle McCormick, Bracewell and Giuliani
· Karen Naumann, APR, Magnolia Sky Communications
· Susan Schmaeling, APR, Susan Schmaeling Public Relations and Marketing
· Priscilla Tinsley, PTT Public Relations
Formed in 2001 by the Houston Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), PRFH supports educational excellence by helping prepare high school and college students for careers in public relations and communication.
PRFH will award a $3,000 scholarship to the most qualified applicant from an area university studying PR and communications. This award is one of the largest offered by any PRSA Chapter in the U.S. Applications from students studying public relations, communications, journalism or marketing are now being accepted. The form may be downloaded at http://www.prsahouston.org/foundation and the deadline for submission is Monday, March 22, 2010.