A committee is underway to develop a student/new pro version of PR Day for 2006 and they need your help naming the event!
The intent of this conference is to provide skills and information that students and new professionals need to succeed in the workplace and will go well beyond just "how to get a job in PR!"
If the name you submit is chosen, you will win a DVD player, courtesy of Conn''s, which will be awarded at the New Pros Writing Workshop and Holiday Social on December 1, 2005 at the Westin Galleria.
Register for the Dec. 1 event here: http://www.prsahouston.org/en/cev/?223
Here are the specifics for the conference:
1. The event will be held March 31, 2006 - location TBA.
2. The event is intended for PR/Communications students and New Professionals with less than 2 years experience.
3. This will be a full-day event, with professional development sessions in the morning, a luncheon panel and then a variety of sessions in the afternoon.
1. The name should short and catchy, but should accurately portray the nature of the event.
2. It should be appropriate for both audiences - students and new pros - not just one or the other.
3. Entries must be received no later than Friday, November 18.
4. Submit entries to Saki Indakwa, event chair, at email@example.com, or Terri Larson, committee member, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for your support and participation!