Pennino and Partners supports clients of all types and sizes anywhere in the world. Services include:
- A broad range of writing capabilities
- PR strategy and planning
- Issues and crisis communications
- Media relations and publicity
- Community and corporate relations
- Development of strategic alliances
- Communications and PR professional development including training and career guidance
- Customized PR and writing workshops
- Meeting faciliation
- Award nominations
- Marketing and sales commumications support
- Business networking
- Special event support.
Additional services such as graphic design, Web development, photography, and video production are available through an extensive network of resources.
Major corporate client experience includes Bay Area Regional Medical Center, Club Corp, Crown Castle International, Comerica Bank Texas, Exxon (before Mobil), Fujitsu America, Greyhoud, IES, La Madeleine French Bakery, La Quinta, NEC, Pentair Valves & Controls, Texas Instruments and many others.
Small and mid-sized client experience includes Association of Internatoinal Petroleum Negotiators, Blue GojiHughes Watters Askanase LLP,MPR Associates, McCoy Workplace Solutions, Par Avion Ltd., Sloan Bagley Hatcher & Perry Law Firm, , Thayer O'Neal and many others
Non profit client experience includes Crohn's & Colitis Foundatoin-South Texas Chapter, Lemonade Day, heads In Helmets, The Pin Oak Charity Horse Show and others.
Fees range from $75 per hour to $375 per hour, depending on the assignment and team member expereience required to support the assignment. Pennino and Partners supports clients on an hourly, project or retainer basis.