Love the fast pace of an agency environment, but ready for a change? Do you have a strong background in media relations, digital marketing, and client management? Are you interested in working on some of Houston's most exciting park and real estate projects, fine arts and cultural destinations?
Elmore PR is a mid-size agency that excels at client service, believes in a team environment, invests in coaching, mentoring fresh talent and rewards hard work.
To provide and ensure quality customer service through strategic planning supported by detailed campaigns, programs, tactics and timelines.
The Account Manager will communicate directly with company clients and lead multiple account teams. This is not an entry-level position.
1. Coordinate all assigned client accounts, ensuring quality, timeliness and client satisfaction;
2. Supervise multiple account teams;
3. Implement public relations and marketing plans as directed by CEO;
4. Establish relationships with media and community partners;
5. Conduct and facilitate media interviews including live television and radio client appearances;
6. Create, manage, and/or inform client social media marketing/advertising;
7. Coordination and oversight of all filing, record-keeping and operational aspects as they impact client services;
8. Analyze and document client services processes, developing solutions to enhance efficiencies;
9. Assist with and coordinate work flow for client services projects;
10. Keep projects on schedule; update delegated tasks to ensure progress to deadlines;
11. Actively participate in new business development;
12. Actively participate in employee review and new hire processes;
13. Provide regular reports to CEO;
14. Other duties assigned by the CEO.
Minimum 3-5 years’ experience, prior agency experience required. Excellent writing and verbal communications are a must. Retail and commercial real estate experience a plus. Social media advertising experience a plus. Ability to manage, track and report on a multitude of tasks is a plus.
Bachelor's degree preferred.