Myriad Global Media USA (MGM USA) is currently seeking an energetic and inspiring General Manager to support and build our growing Houston team. This is an exciting career opportunity for an experienced communications professional to work in a fast-paced environment with our clients and colleagues in partnership. The successful candidate will have the ability to deploy a wide variety of communication skills and work with clients at senior management level in sectors ranging from energy, technology, financial and healthcare etc.
The General Manager (GM) is responsible for contributing to and managing the account work performed by staff in the US and further afield for our US-based clients. S/he will demonstrate the ability to think strategically about the future needs and growth of client accounts, as well as the need to grow the MGM USA organisation in a holistic and effective way that directly compliments the needs of our clients.
S/he will learn MGM’s various Communications Marketing processes and approaches, including work scoping and content development, media & medium matching, audience and message mapping workshops, brand engagement, and social media campaigns; and also be able to support integrated teams in the execution of these processes for clients.
Please apply online using the following link: http://www.myriadglobalmedia.com/join-us/permanent-vacancies/
Starts On: 1st December 2016
Myriad Global Media USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At least five years of relevant experience in Marketing Communications and/or related fields, including research, advertising, management consulting, media or publishing
Desired skills include:
• Proven ability to lead and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Clear understanding of clients’ businesses and needs, as well as their key stakeholders: consumers, employees, investors, regulators, media, vendors, partners, other businesses/organizations, etc.
• Demonstrate ability to help develop communication programming and plans, implement integrated tactics and impart knowledge to other MGM team members.
• Able to perform well under pressure and become a valued member of the MGM global team.
• Strong research, writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to interact with clients professionally and maintain relationships with media team members
• A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field