Kimberly Public Affairs is seeking a full time and a part time PR coordinator. Looking for energetic self-starters to support client work at KPA, primarily involving research, social media, project coordination and basic copywriting and editing.
Prefer one to two years of relevant experience
• Highly organized and hard-working; self-starter
• Intellectually curious and passionate about PR
• Good time management skills
• Excellent writer and proofreader
• Deep social media knowledge
• Confident and forward in interfacing with the media, clients and others
Office: Word, Excel, PPT. Hootsuite, Meltwater, Dropbox.
A degree in related field: marketing, public relations, business or communication is required.
Email resumes to email@example.com. No phonecalls please.