New Trustees for 2008
HOUSTON (March 13, 2008) – Susan Schmaeling, APR, has been named president of the Public Relations Foundation of Houston (PRFH) board of trustees for 2008. The PRFH board
of trustees are:
· Henry de La Garza, de La Garza Public Relations
· Catherine Burch Graham, APR,LifeGift Organ Donation Center
· Susannah Moore Griffin, Sterling Bank
· Julie B. Fix, APR, Fix & Associates, Inc.
· Suzanne Lammers, Stewart Title
· Terri Larson, Fleishman-Hillard
· Ariana Montelongo, LifeGift Organ Donation Center
· Eydie Pengelly, APR, Eydie Pengelly Marketing Communications
· Scott Scheffler, Marathon Oil Corp.
· Susan Schmaeling, APR, Susan Schmaeling Public Relations and Marketing
· Patricia Tinsley, Direct Energy
· Lisa Walsh, LyondellBasell
Formed in 2001 by the Houston Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), the Foundation supports educational excellence by helping prepare high school and college students for careers in public relations and communication. The Foundation awards student scholarships and distributes funds to educational programs that support public relations and communication.
In April 2008, the Public Relations Foundation of Houston will award its fourth $1,000 scholarship to Jasmine Vaughan, journalism major at Texas Southern University.