PRSA Job postings may be submitted and paid for online, using Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover. To submit a listing, click here and complete the job listing form and payment process. You will need to register in the PRSA Houston database in order to post your listing.
Your registration information will not be used for any marketing and promotional purposes; it is simply part of our listing process.
PRSA Houston Job Board Testimonial
I have gone to the PRSA Job Bank on a number of occasions when I need to fill a position, always with good results. I get immediate response with resumes, and they are for the most part top notch candidates. This is a terrific resource for The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, one I plan to use again in the future.
Nancy Hudgins, Executive Director, Marketing & Community Relations
The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
Through the PRSA Job bank, we found a senior level PR professional that is a great fit for our firm. She was a former president of a PRSA chapter in Oklahoma who moved to Houston and knew right where to get plugged in (by checking into PRSA- Houston!). Thumbs up to this great service which provides a win-win for all.
April Canik, ABC, Managing Director, Communications
Longnecker & Associates
More Job Board Registration Information
All positions are reviewed and activated by the Job Bank Chairman before posting live on the web site. This occurs within 24 hours after your listing is submitted.
If you wish to pay for your listing by check, you may submit your listing directly to email@example.com. We will follow up with further instructions on where to send your $100 check payment.
Positions will not be posted until a check is received. Checks must be payable to PRSA Houston and sent to the address listed above for processing.
Job postings expire after 90 days but may be renewed for an additional 90 days at a cost of $25. If there is no indication that a listing is to be renewed, it will be expired at the end of the 90-day period without notice.
If the employer wishes to have the listing deleted to circumvent further applicant contacts or if the position has been filled prior to the expiration of the listing, please notify the PRSA Job Bank Chairman by email. However, no money will be reimbursed in the event of an early termination of the listing.
Criteria for PRSA Houston Job Listings
- Employers may post positions through PRSA Houston''s Job Board under the following criteria:
- The position must be in the field of public relations or marketing communications.
- The position must include the title, description of the position, qualifications for the position and contact information for the employer or person listing the position.
- The listing employer must accept responsibility for screening applicants, resume requests or submissions, interviews, and other aspects involved in the hiring process. PRSA does not act as an intermediary in the screening or interviewing process.
- The listing employer agrees to pay $100 for each position posted. Postings are maintained on the PRSA web site for three months, at which time the employer may renew for an additional three months at a cost of $25 per listing.